The Harley Hotel is a basic 22-room establishment, located above the bar. Its famous in Sheffield, for it’s wonderful staff and as great place to stay after a long night out.
Located next door to Sheffield University, The Harley Hotel has great travel links, and is conveniently based just minutes from the city centre and only a 10 minute drive from the peak district.
Whether you’re here on business, a night out or visiting Sheffield to take in the scenery – The Harley is the perfect place to stay.
We have rooms that can cater for groups of up to six as well as single, twin and double rooms. Please note, the hotel rooms are situated above the bar, which is open till 4am, so please expect some noise.
En-suite bathroom, Shower, TV, Iron/Hairdryer (upon request)
THE CRASH PAD
If it’s a large group booking you’re after, why not stay in The Harley Hotel “Crash Pad”? The “Crash Pad” can house up to five guests, and is perfect for bands, groups of workers or those of you that visit the city en masse. The perfect solution for small groups who need a base of operation while exploring the city’s nightlife.
The bedroom has a double and a single bed. The living room has 2 double sofa beds and a single sofa bed.
Penthouse rates Sun-Thurs £90, Fri £120, Sat £150
Facilities include: Digital flatscreen TV, Sink, Bath/Shower, Mini-Fridge, Free entry to The Harley Club and Live Events.
• All room rates are inclusive of breakfast, tea and coffee and free entry to all Harley gigs/club nights.
• Friendly staff are on hand to help with any questions or queries you may have.
• Tourist/visitor information is available from our reception or staff are always on hand to give visitor advice.
• We have a tea emporium with comfy seating and free Wi-Fi for all guests.
• The bar located downstairs has free Wi-Fi for all guests to use.
• Parking - Hounsfield Road, pay and display between 8am-8.30pm, approx £1/hour or £7.50/day, free overnight
• The Harley is a late bar, open till 4am, so please expect some noise especially Thursday - Saturday. (If you have any questions regarding noise please speak to reception before booking)
• For reservations and enquiries please use the booking tool below or contact our Hotel Bookings Team (0114 275 4749)
BOOK YOUR ROOM BELOW
• Room rates (Weeknight, Friday, Saturday)
• Single Room – £39.00, £39.00, £44.00
• Double Room – £49.00, £54.00, £59.00
• Twin Room – £49.00, £54.00, £59.00
Check In Out • Monday–Friday – 14:00 / 11:00 • Saturday–Sunday 15:00 / 13:00